Washington Babies
Options

~Annette~

I called Kids Way today since I need to go down  here and turn in the paperwork for A to attend there next week.  SHe told me to pass it along to anyone else I know needing childcare that they have reduced their tuition to $150 a week for full time due to the economy and trying to help families out. 

WOW,  That is soooo cheap.  We'd save $300 a month!  Now I'm really curious how next week will go with A.  She just loves to go see "jason and bebe" everyday.  She asks from the second she gets up. 

Just thought I'd let you know!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ~Annette~

• Options

Wow that might be work the change to save some money and they are open later hours.

I will have to talk to Kevyn more about it.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options

I know!  AND if you decide to pay on a monthy basis vs week to week or even bi-weekly and you pay before the 1st, you get an additional 5% off.  (it's only $15 but still!)

I just picked up the packet and they are only closed on major holidays, their sick policy is VERY good, stating that colds are fine, since they are usually containgious before heavy symptoms appear.  (I'm always worried about this)

If a holiday falls on a weekend, they are closed the Fri or Mon before/after, so they are closed on Fri in observance of the 4th.  Otherwise I'd say go take a look when you are off on Fri!

I have not told K&J where A will be going next week, I wonder if they would be upset?  They always say though that having back up care is very important! 

$300 a month MORE than pays for The Little Gym for it's 20 week class.  that savings could easily go toward things like Little Gym, Kindermusik, swim lessons etc.... That add up cost wise.  interesting.......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"