TTC After a Loss
Options

clicky: OK so...when do you think I O'd

After yet another BFN this morning, the possibility of my chart being wrong is looking more and more likely to me. Most of the signs DO point to CD10 (the OPK, the majority of the CM, the steepest temp rise), but it could also be CD13 (another temp rise, a little bit of EWCM) - this would make today 12dpo instead of 15dpo (meaning AF is due the day after tomorrow instead of yesterday).
[Poll]

Re: clicky: OK so...when do you think I O'd

• Options
    I voted for the first option but I'm no expert.  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!  GL!!!!!!!!
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm almost inclined to say cd 12.  Sometimes my temp right after o isn't super high.

Did something weird happen on that wednesday?  Also, have you tired dicarding the one higher temp?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Some help we are.  Right now the vote is 50/50.
  • Options
    imageLeah&Cole:

Did something weird happen on that wednesday?  Also, have you tired dicarding the one higher temp?

Nope, nothing weird that I can think of. I tried discarding the temp and AF decided that I O'd on CD11, which I really don't think is right. Sad

• Options
    Man, that's tough....   I hate confusing charts.  I hope you get your answer soon.
  • Options

imageteppy2008:
    Some help we are.  Right now the vote is 50/50.

LOL tell me about it! I was really hoping there'd be a big swing in the votes one way or another... Wink

• Options
    I think its CD 12 based on CM and OPKs.  GL, hopeuflly you should get your BFP soon!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"