2nd Trimester
Options

Crafty Ladies

As I'm sure some of you already know... my DH loves to sew!  The other day we were at Hancocks and he got the best idea.  I thought you guys might like an easy sewing project!

All you need is this fabric, and bias tape!

The top is alreay gathered so you just make a seam to close off the circle, then sew bias tape for straps!  Hancocks (the physical store) has the fabrics in all colors in maxi dress length and in shirt lenght!

He is finishing up one for me and then I'll take a pic!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crafty Ladies

• Options

Excellent idea of bias tape for straps- I would need straps or to wear it over a tank top.

They have this kind of material at JoAnns too, but I don't know a price difference.

• Options
    I'm thinking that squiggly edging would make great straps, too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mooetamooeta member
    I made a skirt out of white eyelet fabric just like that.  IT's great hte waist stretches alot and feels great.
  • Options

imagemooeta:
    I made a skirt out of white eyelet fabric just like that.  IT's great hte waist stretches alot and feels great.

That's a really awesome idea!!

• Options
    That is awesome. I didn't know they had the fabric already smocked. I have to check that out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I made one of these! I love it, although the maxi length was a little awkward so I made it knee length. 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"