Pregnant after a Loss
Options

**Kristinem17**

Hi!  I was just wondering how you are feeling?  I've been thinking about you and your little one(s).  When is your ultrasound appt?  I can't wait to hear your post when you get back.  Did you ever figure out who will be going with you?

Congrats again!!  I just love happy endings and I am so glad you and your DH are finally getting your baby/babies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Kristinem17**

• Options

Hey there - thanks for checking on me :)  I feel great.  Just some gas and frequent burping - other than that, no symptoms at all.  I go in tomorrow for my 1st ultrasound.  I must admit I am nervous, but am very curious to see what's going on.... we are thrilled and feel very blessed to be pregnant - so no matter if we have one or multiples, we will be over the moon with joy.  I am going alone to the apointment, must be strong.  Don't think we will hear heartbeat so early, so hopefully DH will be home in time for the next appointment - it should be in 7-10 days time, so I will try to make it for when DH is back. 

How are you doing??  BTW - where is Bonita Springs??

• Options

Hang in there girl - I will be praying hard for you today!  I can't wait to hear great news.  You'll probably hear the heartbeat next appt which will work out nicely for DH and you together.

Bonita Springs is about 10 minutes north of Naples on the West Coast.  Where are you located in FL?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"