2nd Trimester
Options

Belly moisturizer/stretch mark lotion preference?

Spinoff of the Palmers post.

What lotion is everyone using ? I'm using Alba cocoa butter body lotion and, while I don't expect it to keep away any stretch marks that may still come, it keeps my belly from itching, and I love how soft my skin is.

Re: Belly moisturizer/stretch mark lotion preference?

• Options
    I know I will end up with new stretch marks since I got them when I went through a growth spurt as a child...but I am using Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter.  I love the way it makes my skin feel!
  • Options
    It was a sad day yesterday...new stretchies appeared on my ass.  Tongue Tied
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was wondering this too. I bought some raw shea butter and was going to whip it up in my kitchenaid to make a creamier concoction...anyone have good experience w/ the shea butter products?
  • Options
    I was using the palmers cream but got a very itchy rash all over my belly! it took me about a week to realize that's what it was from and the second i stopped using it my belly was rash free! so now i've just been using random lotions i already have...but i wanna find one that says it helps prevent stretch marks, but i'm kinda scared to try any more palmers! my belly is itchy enough!
  • Options
    I'm using Bio Oil. I'll give a review after baby is born.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i've been using a combination of essential oils from a friend's yoga studio.  i just got done with the grapefruit rosemary bottle, & i'm about to use the lavender.

• Options

Ditto Burt's Bees Mama Bee's Belly Butter

• Options
    spwspwspwspw member
    A friend bought me Boscia, so I've been using that, but before I was just using regular Aveeno body lotion and putting extra on my belly.
  • Options
    imageCodesGurl:

Ditto Burt's Bees Mama Bee's Belly Butter

• Options

A friend of mine just gave me a bottle of Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother lotion from Avon.  I haven't used it yet but she said it worked great and she has very few stretch marks.  It smells nice too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"