2nd Trimester
Options

Clicky poll: was the Chinese gender chart right for you?

If you haven't looked at one, here's a link.[Poll]

Re: Clicky poll: was the Chinese gender chart right for you?

• Options
    It sure was... but I wasn't banking on it being right foe me... Oh well...
  • Options
    There was no way it could be right for me.  But it didn't work for Harmon either.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know about the one you posted, but this one was right for me both times. It actually calculates your Chinese age for you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I kept wanting to do a post like this, but my work wouldn't post a poll for some reason and then I forgot to do it at home. I'll be intersted to see how this turns out.
  • Options
    It was wrong for both of my children. 
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    spwspwspwspw member

It was wrong for me - the baby is due right near my bday and no matter if it came before or after my bday, it predicted a boy.

Actually every test I took and all the old wives tales predicted a boy for me.

• Options

imageNaplesWifey:
    I don't know about the one you posted, but this one was right for me both times. It actually calculates your Chinese age for you.

yeah, this one doesn't work for me either.

• Options

imageNaplesWifey:

Nope, still wrong. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Very wrong .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    there are a few varieties of this chart-i have seen age at delivery and age at conception and also age according to the chinese calendar-where you have to take you age and then do some manipulation.   the more accurate ones are the age at conception.   however this time it says male so that would be nice.
  • Options

this is the one i actually found more accurate during my first pg.

• Options

imageNaplesWifey:

That chart was wrong for DS but appears to be right for DD (unless she comes out a boy!)

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dnhdnh member
    my moms friend sent me one via email, i did it for fun and it was right...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Nope, said I was having a girl, but DH and I had a feeling it was a boy. Our feeling was right

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Nope, it says that I'm supposed to be having a boy and I'm having a girl
  • Options

All of the old wive's tales were right for me! A girl it is!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"