Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I'm going to hell

My friend from school just had her baby a few days ago...and just posted pics on Facebook...and its SO UGLY.  I dont mean-just out of the womb looks tired and typical baby I mean straight up UGLY.  I feel horrible and just said "awwww, congrats mommy" but secretly was like "OH MY GOD"  It looks like ET!

I had to say it to someone, flame me if you want.  But we all know not all babies are cutet.  I feel bad that I think its ugly but wow.

OK sorry.  Probably inappropriate but its been said. 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran

Re: I'm going to hell

• Options

Haha, this post reminds me of Friends after Rachel and Janice both had their babies and Rachel sees Janice's son and goes "oooOOOOO" (as in ewwwwww) while making an ugly face!

At least you didn't have to act in front of her! LOL

• Options
    No flaming here, I've had the same thoughts!  I have seen some babies that were ugly and alien-looking and they inevitably had mommies who were like "Isn't my baby the CUTEST BABY EVER??"  Yeah, I think they must have known that their baby was butt-ass ugly. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know what you mean and I'm always afraid that my baby won't be cute!  I have designated one of my friends as the ugly-baby-truth-teller.  I made her promise me she would tell me if my baby is ugly :)
    BFP #1: 10/22/07; 12/12/07 - Missed m/c discovered, 12/13/07 - d&c
    BFP #2: 9/25/08; 10/27/08 - Blighted ovum discovered, 11/5/08 - b/o confirmed
    BFP #3: 1/19/09 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4: 2/12/09; EDD 10/26/09 - Richie born on 9/4/09 at 4 pounds, 10 ounces
    BFP #5: 5/27/11; EDD 2/4/12 - Sylvia is on her way!
    My Blog Attempt
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's ok.  DH's cousin just had a baby and it's SO funny looking.  Just really not cute.  Ok I'm going to hell with you...
  • Options
    It's so hard when a baby just isn't cute....what are you supposed to say?? Ohh soo cute?! And feel terrible about lying. A couple of my friends have had babies that just were not cute. Its hard. You wonder if the mom thinks their baby is unattractive? I hope and pray we dont have this problem with kate. hahaha. Dont feel bad for posting that though....we've all been there. Hopefully he'll grow into the cuteness...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJessAndi:
    I know what you mean and I'm always afraid that my baby won't be cute!  I have designated one of my friends as the ugly-baby-truth-teller.  I made her promise me she would tell me if my baby is ugly :)

Me too!!

My SIL just had a baby & she was really not too cute, I actually think she looked like a baby monkey. She is about 14 weeks now and is really cute. Maybe the baby will be cute by the time you see it in person.

• Options
    Ditto pp. I have friends who are both gorgeous and their little boy was UGLY! He looked like a fat bald man with a comb over (~3months). However, I have seen pictures of him at 5months and up and he suddenly became cute. So who knows...hopefully her baby will cuten up!

• Options

I don't worry about going to hell so much as "ugly baby karma" like if I make fun of too many ugly babies, mine will be ugly Stick out tongue

is it evil that I want to see a picture of your friend's baby and laugh with you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"