2nd Trimester
Options

Blair & Amy

in response to your weight thread below (in case you missed my response in the thread), i hate both of you. i am up 25+ lbs, and i will continue glaring at you through my computer until you catch up. 

Re: Blair & Amy

• Options
    Just wait until tomorrow.  Remember I am about 2 weeks behind you.  Plus the BMI calculators told Blair and I that were were overweight to start with. lol!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageAMYfromKY:
    Just wait until tomorrow.  Remember I am about 2 weeks behind you.  Plus the BMI calculators told Blair and I that were were overweight to start with. lol!

okay. well, i was "normal" on the BMI calculator (haha, for what THAT's worth), so maybe that makes me feel a little better. i have my dr. appt tomorrow too...so i could be bordering on 30! who knows...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLizBusch:

imageAMYfromKY:

okay. well, i was "normal" on the BMI calculator (haha, for what THAT's worth), so maybe that makes me feel a little better. i have my dr. appt tomorrow too...so i could be bordering on 30! who knows...

When tomorrow comes we will either celebrate together or hang our heads and cry. haha.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Uhhh... I'm up almost 20 and I'm 4 weeks behind you Liz.... ::sigh:: Tongue Tied
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"