2nd Trimester
Options

Get this girls! Back from the dr. :) :)

Re: Get this girls! Back from the dr. :) :)

• Options
    I have been following your posts. I am glad that he is not giving you the death sentence. I will keep the prayers coming.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My heart is so happy for you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just wonderful! So happy for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    This is fantastic news!  Thank you for keeping us updated.  I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  It just shows you that mother's instincts are usually right!
  • Options
    This is great news! Still praying for you, DH and LO!
  • Options
    Great news!  Your family is still in my thoughts!  Take care!!!
  • Options
    That is great news. I'm glad the doctor seemed much more optimistic for you and your family!! GL!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    Amazing news! I am really happy for all of you!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No way!!!!  This is just awesome Smile  Keep us updated and we are all rooting for you!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    What great news!  I'm so happy for you.
  • Options
    sjpsjp member
    wow---good luck--Im happy you found a dr that knows what he is doing!
    BFP#1 twins--m/c Baby B-- DC#1 DS 03/22/05 BFP#2 m/c 2006 BFP#3/DC#2 DD 10/22/09 BFP #4! EDD 9/15/12 at 9 dpo BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That is great news and it seriously just made me cry! I will continue to pray and think of you and your family. 
  • Options
    I have chills.  Your story has reached across many of the boards on here.  I can't tell you how happy I am to read all of this.  If I've ever seen a miracle unfold before my eyes, this is one.  Keep the faith, I just know that with all of the prayers that are being sent for you, things will continue along this path. 
  • Options
    So excited for you guys.  Can't wait to hear the updates.
  • Options
    YAY!!!
  • Options
    I will continue to pray for you! Good news!
  • Options
    You've been in my thoughts! This is such awesome news!
  • Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Congrats on the great news and keeping your spirits and faith up in the meantime.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    I'm SOOOO glad to hear this news. I will keep praying for you.
  • Options
    Really great news!! Praying for you and your family...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, that is great news.  You and your LO will stay in my thoughts!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is wonderful news! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I am so glad that I happened to lurk over here on the 2nd tri today!  This is wonderful news!!  I have been thinking about you and I am so glad that the news seems encouraging.  I will keep praying for your family and LO.  Wow!  What a great day!
  • Options

I'm in awe of your strength, wow I'm so happy there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I will keep you and your LO in my prayers

• Options
    You can't see me right now, but I'm doing the happy dance at my desk. I am so effing happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    p0nd77p0nd77 member
    I'm so happy to hear about the positive news -- did your earlier doctors at least tell you to consult with this expert to get a second opinion?  I would be pretty upset with them at this point (not that it would change anything now).
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Holy crap what a roller coaster.  I am so glad that you are getting good news!  I will keep you in my prayers

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is fantastic news!  I'll continue praying for good results to come!
  • Options
    Oh my!  I'm very happy that you and your husband got such great news.  Congrats!
  • Options
    This is great news - I have been following your story through your posts, and I am so happy to hear that there is so much hope for your little one right now. Wishing and praying for the best for the remainder of your pregnancy and so on.
  • Options
    This is absolutely wonderful news! I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so.
  • Options
    EMTXEMTX member

OH my gosh! 

You have already been through so much - this THE BEST news!!!

We will definitely keep praying for you!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am sooo very incredibly happy for you and your husband.  Congrats on the good news, I'll keep you in my prayers!

• Options

Honestly, I think that is all soooo outstanding! I have a lot of hope for you. As a side note...just a little FYI. My high school music teacher was born with a club foot. As a musician, he is an incredible jazz pianist/drummer. The school he taught at: we won national championchips year after year. He is a now a saught-after clinician at the university level, and a huge reason why I became a high school music teacher myself.

So, if it gives you any inspiration at all...a few physical challenges mean nothing!

Best of luck to you all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic] Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh my gosh!  This is the most incredible news!  Prayers are still with you and I hope everything keeps going well!  :)
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! I am in tears right now I'm so happy for you! I will keep praying for you and your little one and I hope the good news continues. ((((hugs))))
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Such wonderful news!!  I will keep everything crossed that things will turn out great.  Congrats!
  • Options
    This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you :) I'm sure things will only keep getting better from here, keep us posted!

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    Wow. That is fantastic news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards