Preemies
Options

HOW OLD...

was your LO when you noticed your first "long stretch" of him/her at night  of sleeping? Not necessarily through the night but like 5-6 hours?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HOW OLD...

• Options
    9 weeks through 5.5 months and never since!! Sleep
  • Options

imageSBMBride406:
    9 weeks through 5.5 months and never since!! Sleep

Wow! What happened...did he just start getting up more to eat after 5.5 months? Marino is soooooo darn cute by the way!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm not sure. We moved him from an Amby Bed to a crib then and he's never STTN since. He usually wakes up 2-4 times a night...twice to eat and sometimes he just wants to be held. I love him but it sucks!!
  • Options

Well there's a big size difference between my babies. The bigger guy started sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches when he was about 1.5 months adjusted. It took the smaller guy a lot longer to get there, probably close to about 3.5-4 months adjusted. Probably when they were both about 8 or so pounds.

• Options
    3 1/2-4 months...they were sleeping 12 hours through the night at 5mo.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options

Robbie was about 6 months adjusted. He was also a peanut, too. Probably around 9lb or so?

• Options
    Our were going 5-6 hours at night when they were about 6-8 weeks old.  Now they go between 8-12 hours just depends on the night.

• Options
    Maybe around 3 months actual.
  • Options
    he started sleeping really long stretches (like 8 hrs) at about 2 1/2 months once he hit 11 lbs!
  • Options

When we came home from the hospital (just about 4 months actual and 10 days adjusted) DS was only getting up once to eat around 2:30. About 6 weeks later he was sleeping 12 hours straight through. He was 1 lb 7 oz when he was born and 7 lb 9 oz when he came home so I guess that goes to show you that every baby is different.

He is 20 pounds now and still sleeps straight through the night at least 10 hours....today he slept 12.

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

• Options
    Maybe 1.5 months? start at 2 months occasionaly going 7-8 hours
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"