2nd Trimester
Options

Belly Pics- How far along?

How far along were you/ will you be when you do your belly pics? I want to do them, but I need to book my photographer soon, and I want to look as cute/pregnant as possible (as opposed to right now where I look fat/pregnant, or later when I look about to pop/pregnant)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Belly Pics- How far along?

• Options
    I would aim for between 6-7 months. As a photographer we like our ladies to look nice and pregnant, but not all huge and swollen and so 6-7 months is usually a good time for that. Trust me, you don't want to look back at your pictures and think "man I was huge!!"
  • Options
    I am doing my own pictures since I have my own studio set up and I totally thought I would be able to do them by now since im almost 7 months but I still dont like my bump. ?its not all round and cute like some of these other girls, that could be because I wasnt super skinny before I got pregnant. ?So it kinda depends on your body type and how your stomach is growing. ?I have to do mine in the next month so I can send out my invites so my stomach better figure it out, or I wont be taking them in time for the invites and they will just be for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Last time when I did them I was 33 weeks...

My sister did ours at our home... here's a link https://thewallisers.shutterfly.com/708

1/8/12 Confection Shrug Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am scheduling mine for around 32 weeks. I am almost 27 weeks, and my stomach has just started rounding out and I look pregnant, but I don't feel that I will get the belly "look" that you see for those great maternity shots for at least another month or so. We'll see! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"