TTC After a Loss
Options

OK....I need someone to talk me down

Let me start by saying that I don't chart, temp or use the OPK's.  I have pretty regular irregular cycles, meaning that it could be 5 weeks in between cycles but the first cycle post mc was about 31 days which is great, so maybe my cycles are looking up.  Well, AF came on May 8th and I had some cramping and lots of discharge (which is unusual to me) on or about the 22nd.  and since then, my body just doesn't feel right.  I get nauseous and crampy alot, my legs are crampy (which did happen when pregnant), I'm peeing ALL the time (but I drink lots of water thru the day but no more than usual).  In my mind, I know it's too early to feel symptoms and I'm afraid that I am making them up or making them worse than they really are.  Then, I will be sooooo disappointed if/when I get my BFN.  I need someone to slap some reality into me and to not make sh!t up just so I can talk myself into being PG!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OK....I need someone to talk me down

• Options
    Go POAS!
    BFP#1 2/23/09. Natural MC on 3/20/09 @ 8wks BFP#2 8/10/09. Born 4/23/2010 BFP#3 2/26/12. Stick Baby Stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Let's just say that you did O on the 22nd you would only be about 9dpo.  I would wait until the weekend and if you haven't been visited by mean AF then test.  If you have a cheapie I guess you could test now but don't get too bummed if it is BFN.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    you haven't had AF since May 8?!  but your last cycle was only 31 days?  GO POAS!
  • Options
    I can't help too much.  I am ready to run to the store and buy a test and POAS here at work.  Hhhmmm.....there is a Wal-Mart across the street....must keep myself from walking over there and buying one.
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Okay editing this!  I thought you meant June 22!  Go POAS NOW!!!  Geez you don't even need FMU!!!
  • Options
    JenyMJenyM member

LMP was May 8th? dude poas!

ETA: and if it's a BFP post it on SAL. TIA!

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    even with "regular irregular cycles" may 8th was almost two months ago! POAS! NOW!
  • Options
    imageJenyM:

haha

• Options
    imageJenyM:

Exactly This!

• Options

imagetexas77:
    slap a *** Pictures, Images and Photos

i couldnt see the pic till i quoted it and now i can LOL nice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"