Two Under 2
Options

The challenge of potty training #2.

#1 now wants to use the little potty again also.

Great... now I'm dumping pee for 2.

And of COURSE #1 wants "yummies" for every pee and poop again now too.

I'm standing firm on that one!

Guess this is normal regardless of age gap, huh??

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: The challenge of potty training #2.

• Options

LOL I'm just getting done with potty training #1, and THANK GOODNESS she's finally going on the big potty. I'm done dumping pee and poop. Why is it so much grosser in the little potty than a diaper?!

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

We never used a little potty just because of the grossness factor!   We have a stool and they sit on the regular toilet like everyone else.  If we're in a public place or at someone's house, they know to ask me for help. 

But my oldest was definitely interested in getting all the rewards that #2 was getting!  LOL!  Thank goodness #2 was really interested in stickers so I never had to offer her M&Ms (#1's bribe of choice).  Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We'd been using the regular potty but I had a small one sitting out and the little guy asked to use it.

Plus - we're outside training and it's easier than running inside each time.

But yes...I'm quickly seeing that we should have stuck with just the big one. ?He's been using it since he was 3 months old. ?Not like he's afraid of it or anything! ?I just got lazy.?

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    Right there with ya!  It does work the other way too, though.  #2 wouldn't/couldn't go the other day so I had #1 show her and it worked like a charm!
  • Options
    My oldest doesnt do this, thankfully! But I am sure I will run into this issue when I potty train DD, lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"