Two Under 2
Options

need advice from the pros regarding sharing rooms.. pls read

Jacob will be 2 next month, Lourdes is 1 month!  I would really like to put Lo in her crib - I'm just scared about it b/c Jacob and Lourdes share a room.  Lo has been sleeping in the bassinett which is in my room.  I'm afraid that either Jacob will wake up Lourdes or the other way around and that it'll be difficult to get either one back to sleep. I need advice on how to accomplish this task and make it work.  I'm hoping that once Lourdes is in her crib where she'll have more room she will sleep better and so will me and DH.

TIA

Re: need advice from the pros regarding sharing rooms.. pls read

• Options

Julia is in our room. She was in the crib in Carolines room for a week about a month ago. C was waking at 4:30-5 to notice the baby was in there as well...and would yell "HI BABY DO DAH (Julia), HI (while jumping on the bed to see her) Hi! Hi! DoDah! DoDah!"

So after a week of that we put Juls back into the pnp in our room. I may try again this week.

• Options

depends on how good a sleeper your toddler is. My kids share a room, but my DD could sleep through an earthquake I think. She's only woken up if I go in when she's not 100% asleep and then sometimes I have an issue (such as if I put DS down early, then DD, then DS wakes back up for some reason).

But middle of the night....she doesn't make a peep, even if I'm changing diapers, etc.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"