Indiana Babies
Options

**indywife06

When I dropped Jacob off today, I put him next to Nicholas on the floor under the gym.  Nicholas grabbed Jake's hand and it was just so cute to see the two of them holding hands!

I hope the sleeping is continuing to go well!  For Jake, it's still once per night, but totally unpredictable when.  I'm dragging today!

I work really close to SB too, and I might drop by some lunch and catch you. My email address is grrrlfrnd2000 at yahoo com if you ever want to chat more.

Have a good day!

Re: **indywife06

• Options

That is one of the cutest things ever!!!  They're friends. :)

Last night...he was in his crib without crying from 8 pm until 5 am.  He woke up a couple of times but put himself back to sleep until 5 when he was really hungry.  That is by far the longest that he has gone and while I'm not sure I can expect it night after night, it totally gives me hope.  Sorry last night was rough for you...yesterday I just wanted to put my head on my desk and take a nap. 

• Options
    Yay!! That's awesome - I bet you were so happy this morning!  I probably need to let Jake cry a little bit longer before I swoop in there, but then he is always hungry, like he hasn't eaten in days. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We actually let him cry a bit on Sunday night.  Then last night, he slept all night.  I'm not sure we actually sleep trained him, but I'll take it.

fwiw, I was exactly where you are.  I felt, and probably still feel, like it was something that I was doing that was causing the poor sleep habits.  I started by not feeding him the first time he woke up and then we moved onto the crying.  hardest thing i've ever done, i hope tonight is as good as last night!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"