Cincinnati Babies

***andailey***

Read your update below.... 

Congrats to Madelyn on the weight gain!! Sounds like you are doing a great job as a momma to get her to fatten up. Aren't they so much fun when they are taking steps. Make sure to get it on video.

I was thinking about you the other day. Hope everything else is going well. Take care!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.

Re: ***andailey***

• Hi, Becky!

Thanks for your well wishes and thoughts of encouragement! I have been enjoying every moment of my summer home with Madelyn, and we are both working hard to improve her acceptance of textures. Honestly, I hadn't anticipated having to jump through yet another hurdle regarding her feedings, but I was reassured by her therapist that a lot of preemies have difficulty with textured foods. Unfortunately, we are STILL FF, and I am so tired of bottles! However, I completely understand that DD isn't ready for the transition to cow's milk yet, so as long as she needs to FF, of course I will get over it and continue to do whatever is necessary for her continued progress. :)

Yes, we have been getting her steps on video, and she seems to be improving each day with her balance! It is so much fun to watch her. How is Katie doing? I bet she is loving the summertime! Thanks again, and take care too.

imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"