Georgia Babies
Options

Itchy scalp

Evie has been scratching at the scalp at the back of her head, near her nape for the past week. ? I thought she was just playing around or maybe her tag was bugging her. ? Today I looked and I saw little scratches and scabs (like excema?). ? Should I call the pedi? ? ?I feel like I call them for every little thing. ? Anyone else deal with this? ?

Could it be dry skin from being in the pool? ? Are the scabs just from ?scratching? ??

Re: Itchy scalp

• Options
    Gavin gets this on the top of his head sometimes and I don't know what causes it reminds me a little of when he used to get cradle cap.  I just give it an extra good scrub when I notice it but I'm thinking of buying some of the cradle cap baby shampoo and see if that helps clear it up.  Maybe check the Dr. Sears website for Baby Dandruff or cradle cap and see if there are any home remedies?  I always check that site before I call the Dr.  If I don't find the answer, then I figure it's worth a phone call.

• Options

Well of course, they want to see her. ? ?So I guess tomorrow we'll go. ? They said it could be excema or it could be the chlorine in the pool drying out her skin. ? ? ?I called because I saw some of the scabby things on the backs of her ears. ? How have I missed that? ?She has practically no hair.?

sigh. another trip to the pedi. ? ??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"