Baby Names
Options

Haidyn and Camryn (girl twins)

As seen in the latest issue of American Baby.

Indifferent

Re: Haidyn and Camryn (girl twins)

• Options
    I actually love the name Camryn for a girl.
  • Options

::shrugs:: The y's aren't necessary but the names aren't bad.

(Unless you reeeally hate unisex names)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like either spellings of the names - but Hayden and Cameron are nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagewoolgathered:

This.  Enough with the creative spellings already.  Remember when you were a kid and would get a dime store trinket with your name on it (keychain, whatever)?  Yeah, kids these days stand no chance of being able to do that.

Ethan Michael - 12/21/09
    Norah Jewel - 2/26/14

• Options
    The names are nice but not those spellings! I'll never understand the whole "unique" spelling trend.
  • Options
    imageC12H22O11:

imagewoolgathered:

This.  Enough with the creative spellings already.  Remember when you were a kid and would get a dime store trinket with your name on it (keychain, whatever)?  Yeah, kids these days stand no chance of being able to do that.

I agree 110% - spell your kid's name normally so people can pronounce it!!

• Options
    I like Camryn a lot!
  • Options
    imagethatgirlang:

::shrugs:: The y's aren't necessary but the names aren't bad.

(Unless you reeeally hate unisex names)

I don't really like these names for girls but the bigger isssue is the Ys. Even though Bronwyn is often spelled Y, I found out the Y version is actually male, so I'm thinking of using Bronwen (female spelling) instead...this name just got bastardized by people going Y-crazy, I guess.

• Options

think Camryn was actually an acceptable feminine version of Cameron long before the 'y' trend ever formulated.

• Options

Ew.

Hayden (spelled that way) isn't awful, it's a boy's name to me but I see it's crossing over.

Camryn- ew. I used to have a girl in daycare named Camryn. 

• Options

imagewoolgathered:

This :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imageC12H22O11:

imagewoolgathered:

I have an unusually spelled name and it SUCKS. I never had anything personalized, I always have to correct pronunciation, spell it out, you name it. Also I have had comments about my parents not being able to spell correctly - although they have six degrees between them. It's a real hassle that I woudln't wish on any child.

• Options
    imagewoolgathered:
    imageC12H22O11:

imagewoolgathered:

I have an unusually spelled name and it SUCKS. I never had anything personalized, I always have to correct pronunciation, spell it out, you name it. Also I have had comments about my parents not being able to spell correctly - although they have six degrees between them. It's a real hassle that I woudln't wish on any child.

Agreed. 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagewoolgathered:

I Agree

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options
    MrsCFBMrsCFB member

imagewoolgathered:

ditto.

• Options
    I saw that too! haha! Camryn, eh, bad but I'm not gonna get too upset, but Haidyn, seriously??!! I almost upchucked, it's so butchered!
  • Options

imagewoolgathered:

agreed

• Options
    Hate both of them on girls.  And I only like Cameron for a boy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"