Pregnant after 35
Options

Shower update

My shower was amazing - the restaurant was so nice and my sisters and my mom know how to throw an upscale but fun party. It was a buffet of pasta primavera, chicken marsala, julienne veggies,  roasted potatoes, rice,  and salmon. Then there were  cookies, cake, and ftuit. The balloon centerpeices were so nice, my mom used light pink and green with  helium baby shower balloons. The woman she hired used tool to stribg up the centerpieces and put hershey kisses on the table.  My sister made a beautiful wall hanging with my invite.  I also had a great sign in book, fun games and a million gif6ts. I had to registeries that were nearly depleted. It is insane. I had such a special day. I bought my mom a  gift card to the spa so she can relax before the baby is born. I hope everyone has such nice showers, baby namings, and bris'. Best of luck to all of you!

Re: Shower update

• Options

It's sounds like a really nice shower. My best friend and mom are currently plotting mine, hopefully it will go just as well.

• Options
    Glad you loved your shower & got lots of nice things. It sure does help. I have to go shop within the next few days to get the stuff that was not purchased.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad you had a lovely shower!  It makes me happy to hear these things.  I'm living vicariously through my friends with this. :)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Oh it sounds wonderful! I am glad you had such a good time
  • Options
    Wow!  I'm glad you had such a great shower!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Sounds like the perfect day. I like the idea of a gift to the spa. I am sure your Mom will appreciate it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"