Oregon Babies
Options

OMG I looooove Craigslist

I bought the most amazing stroller today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had come across this model while researching strollers online, it had great reviews from Baby Bargains and real people.  I was looking for a great everyday stroller, I really wanted a reversible one.  I check out the baby stuff everyday on Craigslist, but did NOT expect to see one of these pop up!!  It's the first thing I've bought off Craigslist, and I'm so very happy I found it! The seller was really nice and the stroller is in perfect shape, like it just came out of the box. Plus B loves it! The foot part folds all the way up so it makes it a bassinet, the basket underneath is HUGE, and the 2 cupholders are a great perk! We went on an extra long walk already, and B was goo goo ga-ing the entire time.  Woot!

Here's an updated link...check out the bassinet picture, so cool:

https://www.amazon.com/Kolcraft-Contours-Options-Wheeler-Stroller/dp/B000J27CH8

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: OMG I looooove Craigslist

• Options
    Darn, they already deleted the post! You must post a pic!  I love craigslist too!   I got our stroller from there, and then a few days later our car seat that goes along with the stroller.  I also got my Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bag from there for cheap... although now I am wanting a Diaper Dude bag! LOL  Lisilynn has one and I love it!  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    It's a "Kolcraft Contours 3 wheel", google that and it will pop up.  I bought it in red.  I looove it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJumper:
    Very cool.  Is it difficult to switch from forward to outward facing?

No it's incredibly easy to switch.  The only tricky thing is folding and unfolding, it took me about 10 times last night to get it perfect, but now it'super easy. Oh and it weighs 25 pounds-ish, so it's not the lightest stroller out there.  I seriously love it.

• Options
    Very cute! :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I actually have the four wheel version of that stroller and love it as well!  Being able to have it be front facing or rear facing is such a great feature!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"