Secondary IF
Options

First RE Apt. in Japan

So we have our first RE apt tomorrow and I am so nervous. We are stationed in Japan and seeing a RE off base. I am not sure what to expect from our apt.  I so hope the apt. goes well and they don't make us retest everything all over again.  Our DS is an IVF baby but we did all of our IVF and FET's in the states. 

The unease has started to rear its ugly head. I was hoping that this time I would be much more relaxed. I thought the pressure would be off  but I almost feel more pressure. I don't know if that makes any sense. 

Okay IVF here we go again. We can do it!!! 

*fingers crossed for a good apt*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First RE Apt. in Japan

• Options
    Fingers are crossed!  GL!!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member
    I hope it goes well.  Keep us updated!
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CHI-06CHI-06 member
    Good luck!!! 
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options

Hey my Brother is a marine in okinawa (sp?)

how big is the base? Maybe your DH knows him?

we havent heard from him since easter, so we have been a little worried lately.

Good luck with your RE!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck at your appt in Japan!! I'm sure it will all go well! Can you have your records transfered so that you don't have to be retested? Trust me I know what you mean about feeling like you should be relaxed the second time around. For me it was harder because I knew what to expect and that scared me more than the not knowing. Best wishes!!
  • Options

Thanks everyone. I had my apt and I am not going to be able to do IVF until Dec-Jan. They only have 2 Dr and they are getting ready to go on vacation. So that means I should get a refreshed Dr. ready to go. They are not making us doing any additional testing. YAY. So now the wait is on.

I was really hoping to get going before but I am just happy we can do it here in Japan. It is going to only cost around $5,000.00 for the whole thing. I could not believe this. We are going to keep on trying on our own until our IVF. Might as well practice and you never know we could get lucky. hehe

• Options
    imageKellyOsu23:

Hey my Brother is a marine in okinawa (sp?)

how big is the base? Maybe your DH knows him?

we havent heard from him since easter, so we have been a little worried lately.

Good luck with your RE!

We live in Okinawa but we are Air Force. There are quite a few bases on Okinawa. If you need me to try to look him up let me know.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"