Alabama Babies
Options

I have a kicking/punching question

At my u/s at 21w2d she was head down, but as my doc has said she could change positions a lot between now and later.  I feel most of my kicks/punches down low.  I just don't know if it's a kick or punch.  I know this sounds stupid but do kicks and punches feel different?  Or are they pretty much the same type of feeling? 

Re: I have a kicking/punching question

• Options
    Mine felt basically the same.  Sometimes kicks will be harder.  The way I knew that Parker was head down closer to delivery was by way of hiccups.  When he would get the hiccups, it would always be down low.  That's how I knew he was head down. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

at 22 weeks, it all feels the same.

When you are further along - you'll be able to feel little jabs and big kicks.  I wouldn't worry about it right now as far as turning. 

She still has a LONG time to get in the right position. 

And even being in the right position (aka head down) is not always an indicator of good progress.  Avery was head down at all my appts but she never descended into the birth canal and there fore, when I started going toxic and she was OVERDUE, I had a c-section because there was no physical way of inducing me.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesdkrlm:

at 22 weeks, it all feels the same.

When you are further along - you'll be able to feel little jabs and big kicks.  I wouldn't worry about it right now as far as turning. 

She still has a LONG time to get in the right position. 

And even being in the right position (aka head down) is not always an indicator of good progress.  Avery was head down at all my appts but she never descended into the birth canal and there fore, when I started going toxic and she was OVERDUE, I had a c-section because there was no physical way of inducing me.

I'm not worried about her being in position just yet...I am only 25 weeks so I still have a while...I'm just curious as to if they feel any different?  Most but not all of the movement I feel is pretty low, but randomly I do get some side movement and movement up near my ribs.  Sometimes they are pretty strong, other times it's just a tapping.  Wes still hasn't felt her yet, so I am hoping that comes soon. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"