Stay at Home Moms
Options

Anybody earning money whilst SAH?

I am looking for a serious opportunity to earn some money.  Data entry or ChaCha - ish work.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  TIA

Re: Anybody earning money whilst SAH?

• Options
    It's nothing new, but I'm Ebaying.  It started because I hated my camera and wanted a new one (when I had just bought the other one 6 months earlier). DH joked that I couldn't get a new one until I had my current one on Ebay.  I had it up on 30 minutes, lol.  It was my first time selling anything on there, but since then I've sold a few other things that we just didn't need anymore...old video camera, pregancy workout dvds (we're done having kids), etc.  DH even found a few things that could go.  I have made close to $300.00, I'm getting rid of stuff, and it's easier than setting up a garage sale Smile
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bbe13bbe13 member
    Thanks, what a great idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pampered Chef, although there's some going out to it.  Definitely fun.
  • Options
    I rent storks and other yard signs to announce new births, birthdays, weddings etc... www.sweet-greetings.com
  • Options
    I do Chacha here and there whenever I feel like it, lol.
  • Options
    I teach a Wine 101 class at a local Winery once per month. It's nice to talk with other adults.
  • Options

Hi! I'm working for a company that promotes non-toxic household, health, and beauty products.  It is referral-based commission, and all done online or on the phone.  We have a team of moms that work together, and we are given a free website and training.

Check out my website if you are interested!

www.workfrommyhomemom.com

• Options
    I work for a local fire district as the Governing Board admin assistant. I work from home except on meeting nights which is only once a month. I bring a little extra each month and its nice to talk to adults. My district is very small and we just went full time 3 years ago. There might be something similiar in your area. I also have a friend who manages a companies website from home.
  • Options
    imagekmh10119:

Hi! I'm working for a company that promotes non-toxic household, health, and beauty products.  It is referral-based commission, and all done online or on the phone.  We have a team of moms that work together, and we are given a free website and training.

Check out my website if you are interested!

www.workfrommyhomemom.com

She's saying she does Melaleuca, but she's not allowed to say melaleuca when she's advertising, because they don't want to scare people off. Not all the prodcuts are non-toxic and it's all pretty expensive.

• Options
    Hi I have 2 work from home businesses. I plan on doing them full time once the lil one arrives.  They are very growing businesses that I can do from home or basically with my laptop anywhere.

You can contact me at cash4purpose@gmail.com if you would like more information.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"