Secondary IF
Options

Josi

How are you doing? I feel like I have not heard from you in a while!

Re: Josi

• Options

Hanging in there :)  I had my HSG last week and all looks good.  I am coming up to my last few days of BC for this packet and we are contemplating whether to take another month off or to get straight back into treatment.  DH wants to do whatever I want.  Me, I am not so sure what I want :)  I want a baby deserately but I am not looking forward to cycling again.  Maybe that's my answer right there...  Another month after 18 of them already isn't going to hurt anything I don't think.

How are you doing?  Your wait must be absolute torture.  I am praying that everything is fine with your little one. 

• Options

We have been there with the loss of energy to cycle again. It was more of an emotional toll for us this past time, but with Nolan it was emotional and financial. I am glad to hear that your DH is open for what you want.... that is how it should be!!

Waiting stinks, but I am trying to keep busy and keep things in perspective. It is hard, but honestly we do not know anything for sure.

8 More days and maybe we will have some answers.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hang in there Sweety!  ((HUGS))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"