Idaho Babies

Idaho babies check in

QOTW:

If you have a LO: What is the one parenting decision you thought you would never compromise on... and did?

If you are TTC or pg: What's one parenting decision you don't think you'll compromise on?

For everyone: What is your LO's nursery like?  If you are TTC or don't know what your having, what are your ideas?

Re: Idaho babies check in

• Hello! Not many people visit this board, I see! I completely forgot that there was an Idaho board until the bump changed the website and added the link to my page.

qotw: I'm not sure how to answer this: I just think about the moms in stores that have screaming children and how they've been told by "experts" to just ignore their child. That's embarrassing and I will not be embarrassed by my children. They should have respect for me and others around them and if they choose to act up, they should be punished, not ignored. Sorry for the long vent/post!  :]

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Currently pg: I don't think I'll compromise on not allowing my kid to sit in front of the tv all day. I'm big on creativity, and think too much sitting around and zoning out time leads to not only being unhealthy but also to being uninspired.

For the nursery, we've started out in soothing earth tones, pulled up the carpet and had pergo flooring put down, and are generally just going for a peaceful atmosphere.

• Loading the player...
  • Hi all!  I just moved to the Treasure Valley area and was hoping there would at least be a few people on here from the same area.  Anyways, we are ttc and I would love to give you a parenting decision we have decided on, but I am one of those that know that once I have my child, it will be a whole different ball game.  H is a 1st grade teacher though, and his biggest thing is teaching respect, so I have a feeling that will play a major role in our household too.
  •  Hiay! i didn't even know there was an Idaho board! Anywyas i'm jessica, I live in mountain home. DH and I are both Air Force....we have a 2 year old, and one on the way!

QOTW:

If you have a LO: What is the one parenting decision you thought you would never compromise on... and did?...I don't think there is anything!

For everyone: What is your LO's nursery like?  If you are TTC or don't know what your having, what are your ideas? DD's bedroom is done in this: https://www99.shopping.com/xPO-Cocalo-Cocalo-Ella-Grace-4-Piece-Crib-Bedding-Set 

I'm considering re-doing it since she's getting to be a "big girl"....but I refuse to take her out of the crib just yet.

New baby...since we don't know what we're having, I've been looking at all kinds of bedding and nurseries. I don't really like to do nurseries in characters, I like to do them in classic colors and prints. So if its a girl I will definately do pink again Smile And if its a boy I want to do a blue/khaki/chocolate look.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"