Secondary IF
Options

Fun poll: Worst parenting moment

Re: Fun poll: Worst parenting moment

• Options
    Mine would be this weekend when I had to change the 3rd blow out in a row in the car.  I had ran out of wipes with the last one, and ended up having to use windex wipes.....I am ashamed! As soon as we got home it was in to the bath for him!!
  • Options

Mine is also poop related.  The first hot day of the summer we put DD in her first pair of cute shorts.  She had lunch in her high chair and when I took her out to change her diaper, she got poop all over the changing pad cover because she rolled from her back to stomach on the changing table. 

So I put her naked in her crib so she'd be in a safe place and she peed through her crib sheet and mattress protector!

Finally I got her dressed and went back into the kitchen to clean up after lunch and found a solid poop that had slipped out from the shorts into her highchair (that had gone unnoticed during lunch, god knows how).  Fun times.  : )

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think my best moment was when I gave my 10 month old son my car keys to play with as I was putting up the shopping cart.  It had the "lock" and "unlock" buttons on the chain and of course my precocious baby knew to press "lock"!

So there I was in the target parking lot SCREAMING and ready to break my window.  Fortunetly we had just moved out of Las Vegas NV and it wasn't hot.  The manager kept me calm while the security guard called 911 and got help.  Harmon sat there the whole time just laughing and playing peek-a-boo with store employees and helpful bystandards.  Help came in less than 5 minutes, but man I dunno if I will ever forgive myself for that.  

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    DS put out the candle on his first birthday cake with his finger, and then started screaming & crying b/c he had burned his finger. I was mortified that it happened in front of all of our family & friends!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"