Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

This girl really annoyed me.

If you are bored on a Sunday, I figured I'd link it up. I just missed Rhi's exit from the post.

And you'd have to be REALLY bored as I was "late to the party" and it requires a lot of scrolling.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/18211005.aspx

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/18214587.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This girl really annoyed me.

• Options

I just read that whole thing....wow.  Just wow.

PS

I had a very easy pregnancy, so I actually left those parking spaces open for women who may really need them.

• Options

Holy crap!  I just went back to read what i had missed (i was so tired, lol), what the crap is her problem?  When you're digging yourself in a hole, the first thing you do, is STOP DIGGING, ugh!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What a special snowflake she is. 

Seriously, I wish her leg cramps, ankles so swollen that she has to wear crocs from 17 weeks on, morning sickness up the whazoo, and oh ... thats really gross metallic taste I had in my mouth all of 1st tri ...

What a crotchpheasant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    Ok, I went to take a shower and I was so pissed off I had to get out and go respond ... and it's really long, lol.  Oops.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    imageibfloridagirl:

Holy crap!  I just went back to read what i had missed (i was so tired, lol), what the crap is her problem?  When you're digging yourself in a hole, the first thing you do, is STOP DIGGING, ugh!

lol i had to catch up too, IB. i was so tired last night i wanted to die, but couldn't. leave. the. nest. LOL

• Options
    imagepunkfiction:

lol i had to catch up too, IB. i was so tired last night i wanted to die, but couldn't. leave. the. nest. LOL

The best part of the whole thing was seeing your kids.  That pic is adorable!!

• Options
    I'm actually mad I read all that and got so worked up! I hate her! Loved your responses, though. Way to be the voice of reason jessi!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"