Nurseries and Baby Gear

Re: Which Green/Brown bedding is cuter?

• Options
    I love the elephant one!
  • Options
    I like #1, but I think it looks unisex.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i just love that elephant bedding. But i tend to like things with stronger pops of color and pattern though too.
  • Options
    I like them both but, the elephants are really adorable!
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for all the feedback!  I bought the Elephant one but saw the Bunny one at BRU and it looked so cute in the store too.. So I can't decide.  The Bunny one is organic. 

Pls keep commenting! 

• Options

I can't decide between these two either!  I love them both :-)

Yesterday I loved the bunnies but today I'm just loving those elephants!

Good luck with your decsion.

I did hear several comments that said the sheets with the bunny set were kind of scratchy. 

• Options

we are getting the elephant stitch.  I love it.  We have not gotten it yet but are really looking forward to putting it in the nursery.  We have started to decorate the nursery and we are loving the elephant theme. Pictures on the blog

darwinsmommies.blogspot.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love the bunny one :)
  • Options
    I am trying to stay away from a comforter that has white and colored background (I know - difficult) because I feel like the white part, after a couple of washes.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The bunnies are SO cute in person--I fell in love with that set when I saw it at BRU. So the bunnies get my vote. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We registered for the Kids Line Bunny Meadow so I am biased when I say that I love it!  I really liked the fact that is was organic and the accessories are so cute!  We registered for the hamper, wall art, lamp, bedding, the whole shebang. 
  • Options
    Elephant!!
  • Options
    I really liked both of those for our nursery. We went with the Elephant Stitch. They are both soo cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TOUGH!  I LOVE the elephant one, but my bff has the bunny one and it's PRECIOUS in person.  I said elephant, but you can't go wrong wit either.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm partial to the bunny one as I purchased that one.  We also got the frames, lamp, diaper hamper, baskets, etc....LOVED the fact that it was organic!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like #1. 
  • Options

I really like the elephant one! I've always liked elephants.

My sil has the bunny one. She loved it in the store but once she got it home wasn't all that crazy about it. She ended up keeping it though.

• Options

i voted for Kids line Bunny but i wanted to tell you that kid line makes the same one with a deer if your interested

https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli8307bed4.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"