Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Lilo and Stitch themed nursery?

Hi! I don't post on here but I was just thinking about our future child's nursery.  We are currently trying and some times I like to put together idea's and themes for what our nursery might be like.

I am just curious as to what your thoughts on a Lilo and Themed nursery are. 

Do you think I could be done gender nuetral?  Or would you have to know if you are having a boy or a girl?

Thanks for your advice and opinions!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lilo and Stitch themed nursery?

• Options

I think that it would be a great nursery theme!  I love Lilo and Stitch :)  I think that it is definitely gender neutral. 

The only trouble you might come across is actually finding items to complete said theme.  I am doing a Peter Pan /Neverland theme and I have had to order iron -on's  and other miscellaneous items to put the theme together.  I LOVE how it is coming along, but in the end, sometimes I think it would have been easier/cheaper to just buy a set.

• Options
    kursemkursem member

i think lilo and stitch would be adorable!  you could do a hawaiian/surf theme for the bedding etc and then buy lilo and stitch decor extras (wall hangings, stuffed animals, clock, maybe lamp, etc etc) to pull it all together.  My girlfriend did a surf theme for her LO's nursery and it was ADORABLE...i'll see if i can get some pictures, but you can probably find ideas by googling 'surf nursery' or something.

Good luck with conception  Big Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekursem:

i think lilo and stitch would be adorable!  you could do a hawaiian/surf theme for the bedding etc and then buy lilo and stitch decor extras (wall hangings, stuffed animals, clock, maybe lamp, etc etc) to pull it all together.  My girlfriend did a surf theme for her LO's nursery and it was ADORABLE...i'll see if i can get some pictures, but you can probably find ideas by googling 'surf nursery' or something.

Good luck with conception  Big Smile

LOVE this idea!  I think it would be extra-cool for a girl since I love the non-stereotypical Lilo as a role-model for little girls, but it totally works for a boy, too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"