Working Moms
Options

Bottles at daycare

This morning when I took DS to daycare, I noticed that this other baby's mom put her bottles in DS's bottle tray in the fridge. I didn't move them, but I pointed it out to one of the teachers and she moved them. This afternoon, when I went to pick him up, he had one bottle leftover in the fridge --- but it was in the other baby's tray!

Would you make a big deal about this? If so, who would you complain to?

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Bottles at daycare

• Options
    Are your bottles labeled? I would label each bottle just to make sure they don't mess them up. Also, I would complaint to the director since you already pointed it out to the teacher and you can't go track every teacher to make sure they keep the bottles in the appropriate places.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options

Yeah- make sure they are labeled.  I would say something and hopefully it was just a mistake that won't happen again.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BennyLBennyL member
    Yup. They are labelled with Inchbug labels. Thanks for your advice.
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    I wouldn't make a big deal about it if it hasn't happened before but I would probably bring it up to the teachers again even if the bottles are labeled.  I would just express some concern that the bottles were in the wrong tray and you were concerned about your DS being fed the wrong bottle.  I would be worried if the teachers, in haste to feed one of the babies, relied more on the tray and didn't bother to check the label.  I could easily see that happening. 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"