Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

nybride/caroline

Yall want to come over (very casual style) and go swimming?  I was going to suggest we get together, but it's too friggin hot outside for the park.

*Oh and really this is open to anyone :o)

Re: nybride/caroline

• Options
    LOL, we were discussing this the other day.  What days are you working next week.
  • Options
    My mom is coming in town on Tuesday.  I'm not too sure what my schedule is yet.  I did tell them yesterday that $9 ph isn't enough to turn on my brain, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite. I'm open any day but Tuesday I think. Maybe Monday?
  • Options

Are you excited that your mom is coming, how long is she staying. My parents are coming on Friday for 10 days.  I can't wait for some home cooking.  I'm glad that you said something about the $, how did they take it. 

• Options

I can do Monday i think, but it would have to be later afternoon around 3pm? 

I'm glad i told them, but they didn't really have a reaction.  I think on Monday i will sit down and talk with the owner and see what he says...who knows???

I am SO siked to see my mom, although that feeling usually goes away after a day or two, lol.  My mom is MAJOR high maintenance :o)

• Options
    imageibfloridagirl:

I can do Monday i think, but it would have to be later afternoon around 3pm? 

I'm glad i told them, but they didn't really have a reaction.  I think on Monday i will sit down and talk with the owner and see what he says...who knows???

I am SO siked to see my mom, although that feeling usually goes away after a day or two, lol.  My mom is MAJOR high maintenance :o)

My thoughts exactly when my mom is around.  I love her to death, but she wears me out!  I'm actually going to see her in 2 weeks in Wyoming for 8 days... heaven help me.  She is coming down in October for 2 entire, whole weeks.  I just found that out tonight.  I might be crazy by then :(

• Options

Normally I have the same issues with my mom, took much time together and we are at war.  But since I had Leah no fights, she totally babies me and of course Leah when she visits.  My dad on the other hand drove me crazy last month when they were here. 

3pm is fine, that way I can go into the office for a few hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"