Stay at Home Moms
Options

Sister just had her surf lesson!!!

My sister, who is 16, is staying with us for the summer. She turned 16 here. We had a big party, etc (just us though - none of our family lives here in CA). For her gift my husband and I gave her surf lessons and she just had one.

IT. WAS. AWESOME. !!!!!

She did so well. She said she's comfortable to go at low tide again (noon) on her own :) My sister might as well be my own daughter, I raised her (due to a completely absent mother and her father, different from mine) until school age so this is like watching my own child...

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Have I mentioned it was awesome? LOL

Re: Sister just had her surf lesson!!!

• Options

How fun!!

I had a surf lesson when I first got to Australia back in 2004.  It was six hours long and SO MUCH FUN.  I literally could not move the next day though, I was so freakin sore.  Especially my arms (from paddling around for so long).  It even hurt to breathe!  LOL.

• Options
    I totally want to surf but for some reason I have this vision of the surf board pointy tip coming at my face and gouging my eye out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"