Pregnant after 35
Options

Ladies...Robin...JenTCU...

I missed you guys!  I was traveling for business most of the week and had  like no access to the internet so I missed you all!!!!

Jen..I am so so sorry to hear about your rings and the job!  I hope you are doing at least a little better today? You really do need to take care of you. Do something nice if possible. Think of that baby boy you are bringing into the world and how wonderful it will be to hold him in your arms.  I am sure you heard this before, but my sister told me this weekend (as she started to cry) when that baby is placed in your arms the love that felt is nothing you will ever imagine and from that day forward nothing else is more important than your family. Sending you a big NY hug!!

Robyn...I am so glad your brother took some of the financial pressure off you by offering to buy the furniture.  That is such a big relief. I had my shower this weekend and don't get me wrong I am very grateful for all the gifts we received, however all but 1 were practical and were what we needed. Needless to say, I couldn't sleep Saturday night and woke up crying on Sunday because DH and I are going to have to spend so much $$ in order to just be ready for the baby. Its just a lot of pressure to be pg but financial stress on top makes it that much harder. Big hug!

To the rest of ladies hope everyone is doing well!! You get hugs too!!!

I also want to congratulate all the new BFP's and welcome those who have joined us. I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Kristina

Re: Ladies...Robin...JenTCU...

• Options
    Thanks, Kristina.  Hope all is well with you. :)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Hi Kristina! So good to hear from you. I am definitely doing better- thanks for asking. My appetite has improved somewhat. John is being so ridiculously cool about the ring thing. He said we could shop for another set etc...but I want to wait til the economy improves. No reason to go further into debt!

How was your trip? Where did you go? I hope it was fun (even though it was work)!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"