Pregnant after 35
Options

35 wk. US yesterday

It went really well, baby looks healthy and big (6 lbs.) which is a little scary but she was doing her practice breathing movements and even waved at us. She is head down and her hands and feet are on my left. (As if I didn't know where her feet are! lol - they are kicking me) Fluid looks good. My doctor said to drink more water and reduce salt to help the swelling. I put on like 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks, most of it water, we hope. ; )

Honestly, this one was a little anti-climactic, the machine sucked and we didn't get another 3-D, just fuzzy grey images that don't look like anything, much less a baby. But it was really reassuring to see her wave, "breath" and to know she is growing and healthy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 35 wk. US yesterday

• Options

Good news!  Now you can just cruise into labor!  Keep me posted!

Dont worry...I was bad too with the weight last time.  I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks.  That was bc they all scared me into thinking I was going to have a small baby, I so I bought Hagen Daaz bars and ate a lot of those.

Im getting lots false labor now...everyday I get twingy little pains in my lower abdomen. 

Btw, are you feeling better? Or same?

• Options
    Hurray for reassuring ultrasounds!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!  This is great!
  • Options
    Thanks, I am feeling a bit better but I will be relieved when the shower is over.
  • Options
    Isn't that 3-D nice. We got jipped out of that too at our 36 week. OB doesn't have that one, perinatologist did. But either way it's nbice to see the baby moving around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"