New York Babies
Options

Maternity Clothes Shopping

Hey Girls,

This is my first post to the boards since becoming pregnant, so let me start by apologizing if I am asking something that has already been asked a million times!

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good maternity clothes stores in New York City that won't break the bank.

Any advice would be most appreciated!

Thanks!!

Re: Maternity Clothes Shopping

• Options

Hi!

I know you're interested in a budget-friendly maternity store in NYC, however, I have found this website to be helpful:  www.handmedowns.com. They have gently used clothing. 

Hope this helps!

Cynthia

• Options
    well staten island sucks for maternity clothes... your best bet is motherhood maternity for the basics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi,

?

Destination Maternity is the maternity "superstore" in NYC but I thought it was overpriced for what it is. ?Right now there are sales everywhere- I got great stuff almost 70% off at Rosie Pope in Soho (GREAT, stylish clothing - people keep on complimenting me & they'll send a car to pick you up & bring you to the store). ? I would try to hit the sales.

?Also, I got some great buys at H&M's maternity section. ?The store on west 34th Street has a maternity section & great prices & styles there. ?Hope this helps!?

• Options

I like Destination Maternity - they have both affordable and higher end pricey stuff. The affordable line is Motherhood Maternity and I got some good basics there.

I have also found good basics at Old Navy (6th Ave/18th Street) - although the selection is minimal. I got a couple of tanks last week, 2 for $15.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yes Old Navy, although I found that the selection online is much better than in stores.  Order your pre pregnancy size and you should be good. I ordered about 6 items(two bottoms and four tops) and it came out to $98 including shipping and tax. H&M has some cute stuff as well.
  • Options
    I like the Destination Maternity as well in NY, they offer a great assortment of styles. They are having a Best of Season Sale right now with prices up to 75% off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"