Baby Showers
Options

fun co-ed shower games?

Anyone have good co-ed shower games? A friend and I are doing a combined co ed baby shower. We are doing a lua with a pig and everything should be fun but we need some good games. Thanks for any input.

Re: fun co-ed shower games?

• Options

Fun & kind of gross...at a past shower they had a game where candy was melted ..like a snickers...peanut butter, etc. in diapers and guests had to smell, or taste & write down what "poop" is in the diaper!

• Options

I went to a shower that had a really fun Price Is Right style game

The hostess bought a bunch of small baby items and paired people into teams.

As each baby item was presented, the teams had to come up with an amount and write down the estimated cost of the item

Closest without going over won a point

Team with the most points at the end of the game won

We had so much fun, it was really a great game, people got super into it.

We played with females only, but it seems like it would translate well for guys too 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why do you "need" games?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Options

I think if it's a co-ed Luau, you might be better off playing Luau-type games then traditional shower games.  The guys might be more likely to participate.

If you go over to the Entertaining Ideas board on thenest.com, you'll see a recent post about Luau activities including a dancing game and a limbo game.

GL!  Sounds like fun.

• Options
    Echa couple have to feed baby food to his/her partner at the same time. The first couple to finsih both baby food wins
  • Options
     Thank you so much for all the input. I really like the price is right idea but all of them sound pretty good. Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"