North Carolina Babies
Options

Sorry!

Hi all - Sorry I've been MIA but Jacob is STILL in the ICU....same issues, no answers, totally frustrating! Anyway, I'll be sure to let you all know when he's home... .thanks again for all your support!
image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sorry!

• Options
    narknark member

Thanks for stopping in to update! I've been thinking about you.?

I hope you get Jacob home with you soon!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry and I think I recall you saying you were back at work too.  Hopefully the meals are helping you out some since you are probably having to run back and forth.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's good to hear from you!  I'm sorry you don't have any more answers and Jacob is still in the hospital.  But thanks for updating us, I think about you guys often!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Jacob is still in the hopsital...hopefully he will get to join you at home soon enough.GOod luck!! Thanks for updating us.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear he's still in the hospital!  I hope you get to bring him home soon.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry that he is still in the hospital!  I'm sure it's stressful for you to not have answers!  Please do not apologize for being MIA!  We understand!
  • Options
    I'm sorry he's still in the hospital!  It must be so frustrating to be back at work and know he is still there.  I continue to pray for you all and hope that the drs can figure out what is going on with Jacob! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Boooo, sorry y'all still don't have answers, I hope you will soon!  Hang in there!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    Good to hear from you! Sorry Jacob is still in the hospital. I hope he gets to go home soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"