North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR - Hair Salon Reccomendations Near Brier Creek area?

I am WAY overdue for a cut and usually go to a place in Chapel Hill.  The only time I will be able to get one anytime soon is this weekend, since dh will be off and can watch Emma.  I was thinking of trying a new place rather than driving into Chapel Hill over the weekend.  Any suggestions?

Re: NBR - Hair Salon Reccomendations Near Brier Creek area?

• Options
    I go to salon blu at brier creek w/ Jen G.  They have a website.  I really like them. 
  • Options
    i know a lot of people go to salon blu in briar creek--i got my hair done by Jon a couple times...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to the Salon Blu off of Falls of Neuse, and love them. Actually, my stylist is out of town and I HAVE to have a hair cut ASAP so I am going to the Brier Creek one tomorrow. I will post how I like them after if you would like. My exp. at the other location has been great though!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageLalabee0425:
    I go to the Salon Blu off of Falls of Neuse, and love them. Actually, my stylist is out of town and I HAVE to have a hair cut ASAP so I am going to the Brier Creek one tomorrow. I will post how I like them after if you would like. My exp. at the other location has been great though!

That would be great!  Thanks :)

• Options
    My husband and I both go to BLO (not blu, just so you know it's not a typo :) ) which is in Brier Creek by Barnes & noble. I totally love it there, they always give me cute cuts and do a great job, and I love the atmosphere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"