South Florida Babies
Options

Coffee and Cuban Bread?

Anyone want to join me? I am watching the clock and waiting for my appointment. :) I make a mean cafecito....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Coffee and Cuban Bread?

• Options
    I will definetly take some my friend!!!!! I like mine loaded with SUGAR! ;-)
  • Options
    Oh! and with a TON of butter too! Let's just go all out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didnt even get past your title......YUM, IM IN!!!!
  • Options
    Mmmmm. Loaded with sugar and dripping butter. You got it. I knew I liked you. ;) LOL.
  • Options
    I wish there was a good place in PSL to get one of these - but since there is not, I will definitely take some, please!
  • Options
    ohh ohh me too!! Dripping butter and extra sugar of course. Can you send it on a jet plane...or at least send a plane to come get me so I can join the rest of you??!! LOL
  • Options
    I'll take some bread and coffee (for a cafe con leche) - hope you get good news at your appt today!
  • Options

I'm in..I loove toast and cafe con leche!

Yes

• Options
    sounds perfect right now!
  • Options

Confession: I've never had cuban bread.  I'd really love to go with someone and have some authentic cuban bread (and other tasty treats).  I don't have any cuban friends IRL - only my nesties.  Anyone want to help a girl out?  ;o) 

I am drinking some coffee though  :)

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh man, I am so in. Stick out tongue I want my tostadita pressed and my cafe con leche claro please!
  • Options
    yum yum yum!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    I'll have mine with queso swisso...
  • Options
    imagerach312:

Confession: I've never had cuban bread.  I'd really love to go with someone and have some authentic cuban bread (and other tasty treats).  I don't have any cuban friends IRL - only my nesties.  Anyone want to help a girl out?  ;o) 

I am drinking some coffee though  :)

Rachel, if we ever cross paths at a get-together, I am bringing you a big loaf of Cuban bread :) You can get it at a Cuban bakery, but most grocery stores and the Farm Store drive-thrus in Miami Dade have them. The best thing to go is early in the morning when it's just been freshly baked and still hot and then just eat it by breaking pieces right out of the bag and spreading them with lots of butter. YUM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"