Secondary IF
Options

Back from HSG

It went well.  It didn't hurt as much as I was expecting it to and I am a big old weenie when it comes to pain.  And it was mercifully quick.

Result - open tubes and a normal looking ute!!  Woot!

Only fly in my ointment is that he found a fibroid.  Nothing fantastic, just a little one but still.  He said if I am not up the spout in a couple of cycles that he would go in and check it out.  Awesome.  That certainly sounds like it could be fun.  Not.

More fab news.  I have reached my annual out of pocket with my insurance so they are now covering everything besides the drugs at 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!  Un-freaking- believable!!  I feel like I have won the lottery!  On top of that, I reached the limit during last cycle so now I have a credit on my account!!

So here I am.  Didn't get stuck in too much traffic on the way home, and I have minimal cramping.  It's been a winner of a day!!!!! 

Thanks for the positive thoughts!!  It worked wonders for me today!

Re: Back from HSG

• Options
    Woo hoo!  Yay for open tubes and a normal looking uterus.  Also what excellent news about ins. taking over now.  I wish mine would cover something.  Crossing my fingers that you get a BFP soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options

Yay on all fronts! I am so glad that things are flowing! Here's to the next cycle!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yahhhh...glad things went well. Here is to hoping that mine on Friday goes just as fast and is just as painless!!!

• Options
    How did I miss this???  I have been thinking about you all day.  Oh well WOHOO on the clear tubes and the OOP thingy is just great.  Hopefully this means you will be in the clear for getting KU next cycle Wink
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, that is good news.  Now you are taking a break right?  When are you guys going to come back to IF?
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  I'm glad things went so well--I've been thinking about you today!
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Glad to hear your tubes and ute are all clear! And isn't it crazy when you meet that OOP limit? It makes you feel good in your happy place. lol
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member

That's great!  I'm glad you got good news.  Try not to worry too much about the fibroid; especially because it's small.  I had a small one while TTC DD and it was there throughout the pregnancy.  I had a normal pregnancy and delivery with it there.  I think in most cases they don't cause IF unless they are large or in a bad place.

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

Thanks Ladies!! 

imageDSU98:
    Yeah, that is good news.  Now you are taking a break right?  When are you guys going to come back to IF?

We are taking a break.  It's amazing how when I am not cycling I don't even think about it much...  It's kind of nice to have that monkey off my back for a while :)  I think we are going to try again next cycle.  Doc doesn't think there is a physical reason to take another month off.  My ovaries should be all rested and ready to get back to work!!   And he is convinced that the cycle after the HSG you are that much more likely to get pg. 

So the medical opinion I got was that I am physically good to go unless I need more time to get my head in the game again.  I had to LOL at that one.  My RE is such a sweet heart!  He is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will be pg at some point soon.  It's good that he is as optimistic as he is but still recognises how hard this is for me.  I need that.

DH and I still need to talk it over though.  We planned on taking 2 or 3 months off.  He is just worried about me I know but I am almost anxious to get started again.  Especially now that I only have to pay for drugs.  I need to cram as many cycles as I can get in before the end of the year,  or I get pg  whichever comes first.

• Options
    Yay for a good day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"