Phoenix Babies
Options

Introducing myself...with an idea!

Hello everyone! I've been on the site for about a month now. This is my first time posting though. My name is Jessica and I have an 8 month old son Big Smile I had an idea I'd like to just throw out there to all my Phoenix ladies! We just moved to Mesa recently..but before that I moved here to Phoenix in Oct. '07. I don't know many people and now that I have a little one it's even harder to get out and meet and socialize with people. If anyone is up for it I'm interested in meeting nice and cool moms for play dates, moms night outs, etc. Just let me know if anyone is interested.

Re: Introducing myself...with an idea!

• Options
    Hi, welcome. I'm pretty new to the board too. I would be be interested if anyone wanted to get together. Let me know.
  • Options
    I would also be interested in meeting up. We live in Phoenix, near Desert Ridge. : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have a baby yet, but I'm interested. I live in East Mesa
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Nice to meet you ladies :) Maybe we can try and schedule something soon. Is there any certain days that are good for you all? I'm open Mon., Tues., and Thurs. Just let me know...if you have any ideas I'm open to it all...this is my first time doing this Confused

And Kristie it would be great for you to join us even though baby hasn't arrived yet!

• Options
    I could do Monday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon or Friday anytime. Any of those work? What area should we meet in?
  • Options
    Hi there!  You should check out www.meetup.com. You can find mommy groups on there in your area to join for play dates and mom night out type of events. It's really cool.  I hope this helps. I didn't have any luck finding groups on this website, but meetup has tons. I hope you find a good one!
  • Options
    I'm available anytime Monday, Friday or Wednesday afternoon.
  • Options
    Heck yeah, count me in!!! I do nothing ever, so whatever is fine with meSmile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageJRae1023:

Nice to meet you ladies :) Maybe we can try and schedule something soon. Is there any certain days that are good for you all? I'm open Mon., Tues., and Thurs. Just let me know...if you have any ideas I'm open to it all...this is my first time doing this Confused

And Kristie it would be great for you to join us even though baby hasn't arrived yet!

I don't know if I'll be able to make it Sad I work Mon - Fri until 5. If you guys ever do an evening meeting or a weekend, let me know and I would love to come.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi Jessica, I moved to Chandler two years ago, and I'm interested in meeting people... me and my husband do not have babies yet... but we'll love to...

We could go out, or even go for walks or work out ... (I'm trying to loose 20 pounds that I gain on the last 2 years)...

Let me know!

Nadia 

• Options
    That sounds great! I'm always looking for things to do with my little ones. Any day works for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"