Florida Babies

Sarasota Daycare

I will be returning to work in August and I am looking for a daycare for my son.  We live in Sarasota, but we would also consider the Lakewood Ranch area.  Full-time or Part-time is ok.  We are leaning towards an in-home care, but we are open to all options.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sarasota Daycare

• Hey there :) I've just spent the last several hours researching!  I can't believe the prices.  There are several centers in LWR, but they're all 200 and up a week for under a year old.

I haven't looked much out side of the Ranch yet.

• Just curious where you have looked...I looked at Foundations and A Step Above in LWR.  I was not totally sold on either.  I looked at a place in Palmer Ranch called Little Scholars and I really liked it.  I am still in the process of looking though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't actually looked. I just called around

Prim Rose
    Goddard School are the most
    La Petite
    Kids R Kids
    Kiddie Academy
    Little Footsteps

I hadn't heard of the 2 you listed.  Going to google!

• Oh those are both is right across from work!
  • I'm also looking and went to A Readiness Center today (on the corner of Caruso and SR70).  I really liked their infant room, it's $200/wk for an infant.  They also have A Readiness Center in LWR, I loved that too and they do after school care, but they don't do infants.

I went to Early Care Center in the Methodist church in downtown Sarasota yesterday after hearing a lot of good recommendations.  My husband and I didn't like it at all.  It was very dirty and cluttered and old, and the director was really bossy and already telling me how to raise my kid.  It was very chaotic too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"