Philadelphia Babies
Options

Day cares that allow cloth diapers

Anyone know of a day care in the area that allows babies to be cloth diapered? We live in the Horsham/Fort Washington area and curious to know if any center allows this.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Day cares that allow cloth diapers

• Options
    I am curious about this too. I know of one it fort washington that does not. good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i have called a TON- and all said no way
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If the daycare is licensed, than the regs say that cloth diapers are allowed by Dr.'s note for medical reasons only.  If you have a dr.'s note, you will then provide a pail, and diaper and cover will have to be changed at every diapering.  Used diapers will then be taken home each day at pickup. 

A school's company policy might differ from this though.

GL!

• Options

We are going to bright horizons in KOP- they allow it, but I'd call one near you to see if their policy is different.

• Options
    Thanks for the replies. We'll report back if we find any dc that do allow cloth diapers (without a drs note).
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When  you are calling are you asking about cloth diapers or also "hybrids" like G diapers?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"