Oregon Babies
Options

How much do nannies charge?

My husband's coworker would like me to watch their son, who is just a bit younger than DS. I'd love to do it, but before I meet with them to discuss the details, I need to figure out how much I would charge. I have no idea how much childcare is in our area (Beaverton). Anyone willing to share how much they charge/pay or any websites that would help me determine what a fair price is? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much do nannies charge?

• Options
    Look on craigslist to see what the babysitters/nannies are asking for in their posts. I have looke dbefore and it ranges between $9ish up to $14ish for nannies with schooling and certifications.
  • Options
    I'm a preschool teacher in the Beaverton area... how old is their child how much will you be watching them?
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAngelcake:
    I'm a preschool teacher in the Beaverton area... how old is their child how much will you be watching them?

Their son is about 6 mos old and I'd be watching him 20ish hrs a week

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So I think our place charges $900 for full time (40+ hrs) so it would probably be $450 for part time.  :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I pay $12/hour for a college student with a lot of experience to watch our 1.5 year-old 3 days/week in my house
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"