Detroit Babies
Options

Have you ever done a Mom 2 Mom sale?

I have so many clothes in great condition, it seems like I should give this a try.  How do I go about it?  How do you find out when they are?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you ever done a Mom 2 Mom sale?

• Options

I don't know how you sign up but maybe this website will help you? I haven't looked at it much b/c I am not at that stage yet.

https://www.mom2momlist.com/list/fall.shtml

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If anyone knows about any please post them here too! (Although I do check the above website) I was hoping to go to a couple more before our baby arrives this fall. Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm also interested in doing a mom2 mom sale too...that or a garage sale.  never done a garage sale either...do i need a permit or anything for that...which one would be easier...garage sale i probably wouldn't have to lug my stuff around, but still...more info on these two would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
  • Options
    I have found that I have made more from a mom to mom sale for two reasons.  First people are willing to pay a little more because they KNOW what they are looking for will be there, somewhere.  Second, because they don't have to go from sale to sale to find what they are looking for, and spend a million dollars in gas and a ton of time while they are at it. 
  • Options
    There aren't too many in the summer... more of a fall thing. My mom's club. (Farmington Area Mom's Club) will be having one this fall. I will let you guys know when I find out the details.
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My children's school/church St Thecla(in Clinton Township) has a Mom 2 Mom sale twice a year.  The next one is Saturday, September 12 from 9am - 1pm.  It's supposed to be one of the bigger ones in Macomb County. You have to reserve a table/racks etc. prior to the sale, registration for a table started this month.  For more info or a contract to reserve a table contact:

sttheclamom2mom@yahoo.com

• Options

I dont know what area you are from but the Birch Run Expo center is having a Mom2Mom sale on August 22nd.  You can go here for more info...

https://www.birchrunexpos.com/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=42&year=2009&month=08&day=22&Itemid=2&catids=20|22|16|23|24

I plan on attending as LO is due at the end of September and I live 30 mins away :)

• Options

I am not sure what part of MI you are in, I am in Lansing.  I know that we have mom to mom sales all the time.  Most of the bigger ones have moms lined up waiting for it to open - it's a huge success.  I would def say to give it a try. 

I would search mom to mom sales and your city.  Also try craigslist.  I know most of the mom 2 mom sales here, advertise on craigslist under baby/kids to get people to rent booths and also come to the sale. 

In Lansing there is a big one this weekend!  Can't wait!

• Options

The majority of Metro-Detroit mom to mom sales are listed on here https://www.mom2momlist.com , simply contact the number/name next to the listing or contact the venue and they can guide you to the right people.  I have done a couple mom to mom sales and a garage sale and made more and got rid of a lot more at the m2m.  If you are interested in participating at a certain sale contact them asap as tables fill up quickly.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"