Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Bridezillas- Valerie

I cannot believe the stuff that comes out of this chick's mouth!

"I am so hot. Jesse is so lucky to be with me."

"I want everyone to come in and see exactly how much money we have."

She is by far the worst bridezilla I have ever seen! 

Re: Bridezillas- Valerie

• Options
    I watched last night...I can't believe that guy married her....I think they need a follow up show to bridezillas to see where they are now..
  • Options

imageBlueyedgrl:
    I watched last night...I can't believe that guy married her....I think they need a follow up show to bridezillas to see where they are now..

That's a good idea!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to see the divorce statistics on some of those brides, after the husband sees the final version.  She was out of control!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

When we watch it, DH gets furious.  We both sit here unable to understand why these men let these women treat them like this.

If a guy went off on a girl like they do to their fiances and it was caught on camera, there would be a huge uproar. 

• Options

imagejen10282006:
    I'd love to see the divorce statistics on some of those brides, after the husband sees the final version.  She was out of control!!!!!!

Before they started this season, they did a re-cap show where they featured the 10 worst Bridezillas in the show's history, and only ONE couple out of the 10 was divorced.  I wasn't surprised by the couple that did get divorced, but I was SHOCKED at some of the couples who were still together.      

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    she is WAY psycho.  I would have had to punch her for the cake/flower tantrum!  On the other hand, I watch this with DH and remind him how lucky he is that I have never been crazy like that :-)

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Options
    I wish we still got that channel :(
  • Options
    I have to say though I think the funniest part of it all is that she was so drunk that she spent all but an hour of her reception in the bathroom being sick..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"