Infertility
Options

I will be back over here soon...

I know that sounds weird but DH and I are talking about starting IVF with an FET in the fall.  We were lucky in that our first IVF worked, but I am very nervous about a FET working.  I am hoping that the FET is easier than the fresh, and I'm sure it is, but I'm still worried about the process.  I hope to be able to get to know you all in the near future.  ~ Rachel

Re: I will be back over here soon...

• Options

Good luck Rachel!!!

Hope that it's smooth sailing for you. :)

• Options
    Thanks Tarah!!!  It will be good to have a friendly face that I know.  I'm glad that I will have an "old friend"...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

As much as I'm happy for you that you're trying for baby #3, I wish I wasn't a friendly face over here. *sniff*

But I'll be here cheering you on!!

• Options

I hear ya Tarah...I really hope the best for you.  I can't wait to hear a success story, and I know at some point I will...I just feel it.  I hope that if you do donor eggs, it works wonders for you.  I think you would be a huge asset to my sisters project also.  Thanks for that

• Options

The sad thing is that the one and only thing holding us back is money. I don't think that money should ever stand between someone who wants to have a family. It sucks.

I'm typing up my story to send to your sister. Hopefully we'll be able to help her out.

As for DE - we're considering our options. We don't really want to use our current RE because she does egg sharing. My city isn't really big enough to not worry about them finding each other, ie: going to school together/dating - things like that. It scares the crap out of me.

But, hopefully one day (sooner rather than later) we'll get there. :)

• Options
    Welcome back!  Best of luck with your FET : )
  • Options
    Good luck to you!!!!  Hope this FET brings you the baby you're wishing forSmile
  • Options
    Good luck to you!!!!  Hope this FET brings you the baby you're wishing forSmile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"