Virginia Babies
Options

Lets speed this board up! :)

I would love to get to know more of the Va Bumpies.  Esp some that are in the SwVa area like myself.  :)  It would be great to have a get together this summer. 

So, just curious how often you ladies come on thebump/nest and what other boards you go in if not this one.  I mainly go to parenting or multiples.  I come on daily and check this board weekly.  Im going to start popping in daily.  I think we need to start coming on so that others will as well.  That should speed it up.  I think the lack of posting has kept us all away from this board.  Im glad they finally made a Va board and Im afraid if we dont use it they will take it away.  (Damn those nest/bump gods) 

Re: Lets speed this board up! :)

• Options
    imageLucky*Ducky:

I would love to get to know more of the Va Bumpies.  Esp some that are in the SwVa area like myself.  :)  It would be great to have a get together this summer. 

So, just curious how often you ladies come on thebump/nest and what other boards you go in if not this one.  I mainly go to parenting or multiples.  I come on daily and check this board weekly.  Im going to start popping in daily.  I think we need to start coming on so that others will as well.  That should speed it up.  I think the lack of posting has kept us all away from this board.  Im glad they finally made a Va board and Im afraid if we dont use it they will take it away.  (Damn those nest/bump gods) 

Well I'm not in your area but I'm glad you're visiting this board more often. I go on the Bump every day and visit 6-12, Baby Names, and Breastfeeding. I try to check this board daily now but I often forget about it!

• Options
    I'm on the tri boards again, as well as 6-12 and 12-24  I occasionally check out BFing and 2U2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"