Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I'm drunk.

More drunk than I've been since my 21st b-day.  I never thought I'd be this drunk again for the rest of my life.  Fun , but argh!  tomorrrow is not going to be fun. We went out with friends to see  a Beatles tribute band and I probably drank close to a bottle of wine at dinner.  Oops!  who is going to entertain me while I wait to go to sleep so I can drink more water??  tomorrow is not goign to be fun!
Peru!
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm drunk.

• Options
    you type pretty well for someone who's plastered Big Smile
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL. Until "goign" I was thinking, "Damn, she's really good at drunk-typing!"  I actually still think you are... Glad you had a fun night!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageWorcbride:
    you type pretty well for someone who's plastered Big Smile

I was just getting ready to say the same thing! lol

Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Options
    thanks!  I'm just hoping DH will take care of DD for me tomorrow morning! :-)
    Peru!
  • Options

Yep.  Looking good for a drunk lady. :)

At least you have an excuse for being up and online at this hour.  I haven't a clue why I'm the only person awake in the house right now!

• Options
    LOL!  A girl has to have fun every once in awhile, right?  Don't forget to take some tylenol with your water. 
  • Options
    imageAgrippa:

At least you have an excuse for being up and online at this hour.  I haven't a clue why I'm the only person awake in the house right now!

It is hard to go to bed after a busy day.  And it sounds like you and Conrad had one after your time at the pool this morning!  Hopefully you will have a nice calm happy weekend!

Peru!
  • Options
    imageCarifly:
    imageAgrippa:

It is hard to go to bed after a busy day.  And it sounds like you and Conrad had one after your time at the pool this morning!  Hopefully you will have a nice calm happy weekend!

Well, I wish you no headache and some sleep in time tomorrow!

Oh, and you need to de-lurk a little more.  I like seeing Penny's cute face!  Don't get as addicted as I am though.  Naptime is now known as Nesttime around here.  I'm sure that wouldn't go over well at work...

• Options
    imageAgrippa:
    imageCarifly:
    imageAgrippa:

Well, I wish you no headache and some sleep in time tomorrow!

Oh, and you need to de-lurk a little more.  I like seeing Penny's cute face!  Don't get as addicted as I am though.  Naptime is now known as Nesttime around here.  I'm sure that wouldn't go over well at work...

If work didn't ban the nest I'd really be addicted.  As it is I find myself planning to work from home at least one day a week so I can nest...it is sad and yet fun at the same time :-)

Peru!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"