LGBT Parenting
Options

**Thiswillbe**

How did the CD3 appointment go?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Thiswillbe**

• Options

Pretty well!  No cysts (yay! 2 months in a row!) and my lining was okay despite the fact that my period was all of 1 day long (almost exactly 24 hours of bleeding), which made me worry that it'd be too thick and we'd be delayed for a round of provera.

My E2 number was better than it's ever been for CD 3-- it was 26 yesterday (last cycle it was 50.8 and the cycle before that it was 81), and my FSH was good (5.1-- higher than in past cycles but I'm assuming that is probably due to it not being suppressed by a too-high E2 level).

They're starting me on the clomid on CD5 this cycle so they can avoid a weekend u/s check. I'm actually okay with that because my follies haven't been very large at trigger and I'm hoping that a little growing on their own (if they do) prior to starting the clomid might result in better follies pre-trigger.

I am still amazed that the drugs can create a 30-some day cycle in me. I really thought we'd be getting one try every 2-3 months, if that, based on my usual cycles. Gotta love the wonder drugs!

How are you doing? Have you POAS yet? Wink

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

I'm glad everything is looking good for your cycle!! And a try every month is excellent!  I'm sending you all my ~~~growfolliegrow~~~ dust Smile

Things here are okay. I'm 13dpiui anaylzing every phantom symptom.  I'm bloated, my boobs are super sore, and I pee every 20 minutes. Of course K tells me this is exactly the same thing that happens to me before AF. 

If I did test, do you think the trigger would be out of my system at 14dp trigger?  K is still adamant that we wait.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTwo*True:
    If I did test, do you think the trigger would be out of my system at 14dp trigger?  K is still adamant that we wait.
    Those are some good symptoms you've got going! :)

I think the trigger would be out. They say that it's one day for every 10,000 iu of urinary hCG, and ovidrel is (usually? always?) dispensed in a 10,000 iu-equivalent dose (I don't remember my dosage, but I did look it up last cycle to check).

When I've tested out my trigger, it's been out by 10dp the trigger (which was the first day I tested that cycle) and 7dp trigger (first day I tested that cycle), so I would definitely think it'd be out at 14dpt.

I have to say, even though we didn't get the outcome we were hoping for, I am so glad S changed her mind last cycle. And I had an early beta! I can't imagine having to wait as long as you've had to wait!! GL!

• Options
    imagethiswillbe:

imageTwo*True:
    Those are some good symptoms you've got going! :)

I think the trigger would be out. They say that it's one day for every 10,000 iu of urinary hCG, and ovidrel is (usually? always?) dispensed in a 10,000 iu-equivalent dose (I don't remember my dosage, but I did look it up last cycle to check).

When I've tested out my trigger, it's been out by 10dp the trigger (which was the first day I tested that cycle) and 7dp trigger (first day I tested that cycle), so I would definitely think it'd be out at 14dpt.

I have to say, even though we didn't get the outcome we were hoping for, I am so glad S changed her mind last cycle. And I had an early beta! I can't imagine having to wait as long as you've had to wait!! GL!

Thanks hun! I'm going to try to convince her one more time this weekend but she's certain AF is coming so she might not budge.  We'll know Monday either way.

• Options

imageTwo*True:
    Thanks hun! I'm going to try to convince her one more time this weekend but she's certain AF is coming so she might not budge.  We'll know Monday either way.
     On our first cycle S was convinced that AF was coming, and kept telling me so. I was so mad at the time because I felt like she was stealing my last shred of hope whereas she thought she was being helpful by "being realistic." It's so interesting to see how different people react to the same situation.

GL with your convincing, and best wishes for Monday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"